TFN - INTRODUCTION TO THEORY WEEK 1
undefined | undefined
Report Flashcard set
😃 Not studied yet (16)
Star these 16
the idea formulated by the mind, or an experience perceived and observed as justice, love, war, and diseases.
a statement that specifies the relationship or connection of factual concepts or phenomena
explains the relationships of different concepts
- Factor-Isolating Theories
composed of various descriptions which may convey the general meaning and reduces the vagueness in understanding a set of concepts
- Factor-Relating Theories
An organized system of accepted knowledge that is composed of concepts, propositions, definitions and assumptions intended to explain a set of fact, event or phenomena.
- The primary level of theory development it identifies and describe major concept phenomena
- Situation-Producing Theory
o Explains o Describes o Predicts o Prescribe
- Presents relationship among concepts and propositions. It aims to provide information on how and why concepts are related.
- Situation-Relating Theory
- Deal with nursing actions and test the validity and certainty of a specific nursing intervention.
The diagnosis and treatment of human resources or potential health problems
- Achieved when the relationships of concepts under a certain condition are able to describe future outcomes consistently.
encompasses “autonomous and collaborative care of individuals of all ages, families, groups, and communities, sick or well, and in all settings”