How do I create an assignment?
- Open the class that you want to create an assignment for and press the "+" button in the Assignments card.
- If you have a note saved to your class notebook, you can skip ahead by pressing "Create Assignment". If not, press "Add from Notebook" to add a note (from which the assignment is made).
- From your notes, add the note that you want to make an assignment from and then press "Add to Class".
- Now, you'll see the note in your class, and then press "Create Assignment".
- Next, edit your assignment's settings and then press "Create".
- In the Quiz view, edit the questions of your quiz. You can edit the answers and questions of your quiz by pressing the pencil icon in the left corner.
- After pressing "Publish", you can edit the start and end times of the assignment.
- Now, in your Class view, you can see the assignments in your Recent Assignements.