With Knowt’s importing option, you can bring prewritten notes into your notebook and study them with the methods that Knowt offers, like flashcards and quizzes.
How to import a note?
- Press the plus sign on the bottom right-hand corner. This will prompt you to choose whether to create or import a note
- Select the import a note option.
- Drag the document you want to import into the dotted area. Otherwise, click either the Google Drive option to import a Google Document, or the Computer option to import something from your device directly.
- As of right now, Knowt supports the importing of PDFs, Microsoft Word files, and Google Docs.
- Your note should now be imported, and you can open it similar to a note written directly on Knowt!