We added a folder system so you can easily organize your notes by subjects, classes, and more!
How do you make a folder?
- Right-click anywhere on the home page to find the Create Folder option, then press it.
- Choose a name for your folder, press the “Create” option, and your folder should be created!
How do you move notes into this folder?
- If you’re trying to move a note into an existing folder, you simply need to click and drag your Note into the folder.
- Or If you want to move multiple notes you can click the multi-select button next to the filter and then select the “Move to” option.
- Here you can then choose to move your notes into an existing folder, or into a new one (This is also available to do for single notes through each of their right-click menus)
How do I rename a folder?
- Click the three dots on the folder you want to rename, then press the “Rename” option
- You can also delete the folder by pressing the “Delete” button